This core will offer a variety of neurobiology services focused on the peripheral nervous system.
- Anatomy: IHC for neuronal markers
- Physiology: in vitro or in vivo calcium imaging, DRG cell culture, electrophysiology
- Omics: RNA extraction from DRG cells for bulk RNAseq, prep for single cell RNAseq, prep for Visium, RNAscope, DRG protein extraction
To request services
- Please become a Member in order to request services.
- Sign in to the Members section and fill out our Request services form.
- Upon receipt of the Request services form, you will be contacted by email.
Please remember to cite NIH/NIAMS P30AR079206 and acknowledge the Chicago Center on Musculoskeletal Pain Research Core Center for support.