We plan to award three Pilot and Feasibility grants each year, in order to encourage innovative and collaborative specialized research to propel the field forward.
We strive to advance high quality research focused on interests aligned with the overall theme of the center, with the overall aims to:
- Support innovative and high-quality basic research
- Attract research with high translational potential
- Attract new investigators to study pain mechanisms in rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases, both junior and senior investigators
- Enhance inter-institutional collaborations and networking
- Provide mentorship in grant writing for junior scientists