We offer many training opportunities to advance your research:
- Online training tutorials
- ‘Hands-on’ training
- User discussion group: Bi-monthly online discussion groups will be organized to discuss behavioral and neurobiology assays (troubleshooting, protocol sharing, data sharing, etc), providing a forum for all Center members who are using or are interested in using the resources in the behavioral and neurobiology cores to discuss protocols, data, etc.
To Request Training
- Please become a Member in order to request services.
- To request training, sign into our Members only section and please fill out the Request services form.
- Upon receipt of the request services form, you will be contacted by e-mail.
Please remember to cite NIH/NIAMS P30AR079206 and acknowledge the Chicago Center on Musculoskeletal Pain Research Core Center for support.